These Christmas Stencils look amazing on display on your windows. Kids of all ages will love this simple activity and will be blown away with the end product. This is one of those activities where it is not until you are completely finished, that you look at the final product and go WOW! Kids are mesmerised by this Christmas window display activity and will ask to do more and more!
You will need:
- Black cardstock (A5 size is best)
- Christmas images – find any you like on Google or use these Christmas Stencil Templates to get started (image needs to be slightly smaller than A5 size)
- Carpeted surface (floor or mat)
- Find a Christmas image you like by searching Google, or download and print these two Christmas Stencil Templates for free. Remember to keep it simple for littlies.
2. Place a small piece of Blu-tack onto each corner of a black piece of cardstock.
3. Place the Christmas image on top of the Blu-Tack, so you can no longer see the black cardstock.
4. Place the image on a carpeted surface (the floor or a mat is perfect). Use a pin to make holes around the entire outline of the image. Make sure you don’t make your holes too close together.
5. If you flip the image over and hold it up to the light, it will start to look like this…
6. Continue until you have gone around the whole image with the pin. Carefully remove the printed image and Blu-tack.
7. Now Blu-tack or tape your stencil to a window to display.
Make sure to have fun with this Christmas window display!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES
Christmas Math Worksheet Package (Grade 1)